Re: [oc] Just an idea...

----- Original Message -----
From: b gonzales <bgonzales@uswest.net>
To: <cores@opencores.org>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 5:24 AM
Subject: [oc] Just an idea...

> Is there somebody here living in the Portland OR area?

Well I live in Slovenia and there is only a couple of guys here and we know
each other. In case there is someone else from Slovenia I would be
interested to know.

> We could probably setup a place where we could meet (periodically?) and
see
> whatever design or device that is already available. I think email is not
> enough since we are dealing physical objects like devices and other stuff.
> Or maybe I'm wrong?

Regarding the physical stuff. Designs are not physical. Implementation in
silicon is. Since we don't have too much money we are not making real
silicon but rather just designs itself.

regards, Damjan