[oc] meeting...

At 11:27 31.03.00 +0200, you wrote:

> [...]

I was thinking about a meeting. But it will probably be a rare event and it
is too early to think about it. I put my focus now on manufacturing the
ocrp1 boards and assembly.
We have now contributors to opencore.org from asia, europe and america. So
everybody would prefer to meet at home ;-)
A late summer meeting in Munich, Germany (enjoy the bavarian beer!) could
be possible. Florida and California might be later options, too. But yet
we´re not enough to fill the Moscone Center. Hope this will change soon ;-)
If there is interest drop me a line to wilhelm@opencores.org.

Best regards
Joerg