Re: [oc] I would like to join

Hi Vikas,

---------Included Message----------
>Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:48:56 +0530
>From: "Vikas Mishra" <vikasm@india.ti.com>
>To: <cores@opencores.org>
>Subject: [oc] I would like to join
>
>Hi
>    I am just a beginner in this field. But I would love to learn
>VHDL/Verilog and do my designs. Do you think I can fit the bill ?
>Please let me know asap.

Yes Vikas, u can. Keep watching the ideas popping up in the mailing list
(I hope u have joined the mailing-list) and u can start with suggestions
and queries. Whenever a new core starts, u can join it if u wish to.

Regards
Harish
Tired of limited space on Yahoo and Hotmail?
Free 100 Meg email account available at http://www.dacafe.com

Hi
    I am just a beginner in this field. But I would love to learn VHDL/Verilog and do my designs. Do you think I can fit the bill ?
Please let me know asap.

Vikas

--
A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.
  )