               ---- Original Message -----
               From: sklav <sklav@sympatico.ca>
               To: <cores@opencores.org>

               i have taken a basic electronics course and i was
wondering could it be possible
               to implement a core that can be dynamically reprogrammed
to allow for future
               hardware architechtures to be implemented threw form of a
patch. example like
               flashing the bios to an upgraded version, can the same be
done for the cores
               meaning lets say a new usb protocol is out on the market
that is faster than
               the current one could it be upgraded threw a patch of
some sort...

               might be a dumb question but i read somewhere that i can
share ideas mind you
               im not sure they are even possible.....

               ps. do you take hardware donations and if so i have some
old ram and modem and
               soundcard i would be willing to give to you for parts or
something......

               --
               (MLUG)montreal linux user group.
               http://www.mlug.2y.net