----- Izvorno sporočilo -----
Od: Vikas Mishra
Za: cores@opencores.org
Poslano: 1. marec 2000 17:47
Zadeva: [oc] I would like to Volunteer

Hi
        I have good Digital Electronics and Digital Communication concepts.
I have done some reading on Ethernet. I am really eager to be included in
the team even though I don't have any experience in VHDL/Verilog. I can make
up on VHDL / Verilog in 20 days to a month. Please let me know if I can pile
on to the team.
Thanks
Hoping for a favorable response from you folks
Vikas
--
A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.