[oc] I would like to Volunteer

Hi
        I have good Digital Electronics and Digital Communication concepts. I have done some reading on Ethernet. I am really eager to be included in the team even though I don't have any experience in VHDL/Verilog. I can make up on VHDL / Verilog in 20 days to a month. Please let me know if I can pile on to the team.

Thanks
Hoping for a favorable response from you folks

Vikas

--
A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.