Re: [oc] linux xilinx webpack programming

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 11:56:37PM -0100, uwe.hartl@gmx.net wrote:
> Hmm, I tried the things this web page tells. I slowly but surely become
> frustrated. I wrote the guy on this web page an email. Will see if he responds.
> He sayd he used Win2k to install and transfered to wine later. This does not
> really help me. If I would be willing to work under Windows I would hve bought
> one.
>
> Uwe

Uwe
is the install or the run the issue. (I forgot the start of this).
I don't see why Xilinx would be upset if I tarred off my install
directory and let you copy it.

still not sure you will be able to program the JTAG based flash parts
without microsoft stuff. Although its possible impact from the
4.1 release (which worked with win98 and apparently used a different
port access model) may work. I guess I should try that..

john