[oc] Design Question

Hi Gents,

I am planing to work with some IP cores for an application. I have found
an IP core that I need. Before starting implementation I would like to ask
you some basic questions..:

* The IP core I found is in Verilog but I am going to use vhdl language
for my design files. Does it matter whether IP core is in verilog and rest
of my application files are in VHDL?. Is there any design constrains,
pros. and cons. regarding this issue?

* I have a Spartan II dev. board from Digilent. For final application I
need to have a PCB. In order to realize this, do I just need a Spartan
chip and a programmed SPROM? And is there anyone who soldered a
PQ208 package? :-)

Cheers,

Aris