??: Re: [oc] NEED NOTES

hi,rudi

Your suggestion is very nice.I like this style.

May be it is a better choice to require people to register before
able to post to the list. This way the OpenCores administrator
could easily remove people who spam, and no moderation
would be needed. I believe this is how yahoo lists work as
well. Read only access is given to everybody ...

The question that remains is when do we remove a users rights
to post to the list ?

rudi