Re: [oc] OCRP-1

Hello Damjan,

yes, please send me the list of people interested in the pcb. I downloaded
the pcb files from the web a few days ago.
Is there anything special to mention?
Our standard production run is 1.5 mm board thickness and all copper layers
35um.
Since the board is not very high speed I hope this is not relevant.
The final price will be USD 30.- I will check regarding payment and
shipping options to offer. Insured worldwide airmail shipping will add USD
10.- plus USD 5.- for each additional PCB.
Just for information: who produced the first prototypes?

Regarding assembled boards I would like to know the speed grades of the ICs
used. I did not find them in the lists. (PLDs, memory). I cannot promise
that we will have a very attractive price for assembled boards. But I´m
optimistic to keep within your estimated range of USD 300.- and try hard to
make it cheaper. High volume runs are easier: No thinking about quantity
per package...

Best regards
Joerg