Re: [oc] About VHDL

Ben-

I don't know which book this is, but I have a couple
of VHDL reference books I like here.

HDL Chip Design
Douglas J. Smith
ISBN: 0-9651934-3-8

The Designer's Guide to VHDL
Peter J. Ashenden
ISBN: 1-55860-270-4

The first book is great for a side by side comparison
of Verilog and VHDL.  The second book, I find to be an
all around handy book for both hardware and testbench
VHDL.

Hope this helps,
Dave