Re: [oc] OCRP-1

Hi folks,

as I announced earlier I like your project and try to support it whereever
possible.
I can offer to run the PCB production with our contract partners.
We can also offer packages with components or assembled boards.

The plain PCB (complete electronicly tested!) we can offer for USD 30,-
Worldwide shipping adds another few dollars of course.

we might calculate a set with all or just all "hard to find" components and
assembled boards.

If there is enough interest we can ship boards within two weeks.

Best regards
Joerg

At 21:18 23.03.00 +0100, you wrote:

>Currently there is about 12 candidates for OCRP-1. Some expressed interest
>to get fully assembled and tested boards. Situation:
>
>- bare PCBs are no problem. Price listed on the web for one piece is for
>ordering 20 PCBs at the manufacturer. If there will be less than 20
>candidates then the prices might be a bit higher (10-20 %). More than 20
>candidates lowers the prices but not much. It is very probable that I order
>PCBs next week.
>- assembled boards might be a problem since I must first buy all componets
>and find a company that will solder them at a good price. This could be a
>problem since assembly and verification of 10-20 boards could be very
>expensive. That is way I prefer bare PCBs.
>
>I'll forward more information when I get more information about assembly
>prices and perhaps gather more candidates for OCRP-1. Expect this to happen
>next week.
>
>regards, Damjan

        Wilhelm Mikroelektronik GmbH
 Sueggelstr. 31  -  44532 Luenen  -  Germany
phone ++49 2306 928280  fax: ++49 2306 928289
       internet: http://www.wilhelm.de