Re: [oc] OCRP-1, one more!

Hi all!

I could be interested to adquire the OCRP-1 but fully assembled.

Thanks for all.

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, WM wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> as I announced earlier I like your project and try to support it whereever
> possible.
> I can offer to run the PCB production with our contract partners.
> We can also offer packages with components or assembled boards.
>
> The plain PCB (complete electronicly tested!) we can offer for USD 30,-
> Worldwide shipping adds another few dollars of course.
>
> we might calculate a set with all or just all "hard to find" components and
> assembled boards.
>
> If there is enough interest we can ship boards within two weeks.
>
> Best regards
> Joerg
>
> At 21:18 23.03.00 +0100, you wrote:
> >
> >Currently there is about 12 candidates for OCRP-1. Some expressed interest
> >to get fully assembled and tested boards. Situation:
> >
> >- bare PCBs are no problem. Price listed on the web for one piece is for
> >ordering 20 PCBs at the manufacturer. If there will be less than 20
> >candidates then the prices might be a bit higher (10-20 %). More than 20
> >candidates lowers the prices but not much. It is very probable that I order
> >PCBs next week.
> >- assembled boards might be a problem since I must first buy all componets
> >and find a company that will solder them at a good price. This could be a
> >problem since assembly and verification of 10-20 boards could be very
> >expensive. That is way I prefer bare PCBs.
> >
> >I'll forward more information when I get more information about assembly
> >prices and perhaps gather more candidates for OCRP-1. Expect this to happen
> >next week.
> >
> >regards, Damjan

>         Wilhelm Mikroelektronik GmbH
>  Sueggelstr. 31  -  44532 Luenen  -  Germany
> phone ++49 2306 928280  fax: ++49 2306 928289
>        internet: http://www.wilhelm.de

Juan José "Peco" San Martín

Microbótica, S.L                        email: peco@microbotica.es
C/ Gral Moscardó, 7, 1B                 Te:    915 349 904
28020 Madrid                            Fax:   915 545 862
http://www.microbotica.es               GSM:   649 427 623