[oc] OCRP-1

Currently there is about 12 candidates for OCRP-1. Some expressed interest
to get fully assembled and tested boards. Situation:

- bare PCBs are no problem. Price listed on the web for one piece is for
ordering 20 PCBs at the manufacturer. If there will be less than 20
candidates then the prices might be a bit higher (10-20 %). More than 20
candidates lowers the prices but not much. It is very probable that I order
PCBs next week.
- assembled boards might be a problem since I must first buy all componets
and find a company that will solder them at a good price. This could be a
problem since assembly and verification of 10-20 boards could be very
expensive. That is way I prefer bare PCBs.

I'll forward more information when I get more information about assembly
prices and perhaps gather more candidates for OCRP-1. Expect this to happen
next week.

regards, Damjan