[oc] Fw: Searching your site

is unfortunately not provided. So although I am interested in your
work I was unable to discern wether MMIX, f-cpu, gEDA and FreeHDL are
known to your group or not. They are definitely of interest to you,
IMHO.

If no, some urls below. If yes, apologies for the redundancy.

mmix	http://www-cs-staff.stanford.edu/%7Eknuth/mmix.html	[1]
f-cpu	http://f-cpu.tux.org/					[2]
gEDA	http://www.geda.seul.org/				[3]
FreeHDL	http://www.freehdl.seul.org/				[4]

Short descriptions:

[1]	Donald Knuth's design of a new RISC processor. Opccode
	spec. and simulator available. Some people talk about porting
	GCC.

[2]	Another project at an open cpu core (F = Freedom). Much talk
	on the mailing list, can't say for sure how far they are. But
	it seems that OpenCores is farther along the road.

[3]	GNU EDA (schematic drawing, netlist generation, ...)

[4]	Project to implement a free VHDL simulator for Linux.

--
So long,
	Andreas Kupries <a.kupries@westend.com>

krvarice at http://mail.kiss.uni-lj.si/