[oc] Open Hardware Game Console Concept

Hello,

For several months in my spare time, I've been working on an open hardware
game console concept. I learned of this group via the OpenRISC article and
thought it might be an ideal candidate for the processor.

My biggest problem is what business model would work best for the console.
How would hardware manufacturers and game authors make money before the
console has large user base? If anyone has suggestions, I'd like to hear
them.

If you'd like to see a simple block diagram of the console, please visit my
web site.

Thanks,
WW

www.wwashington.com