[oc] Ideas and Participation

1) I'd like to get on your mailing list.

2) I'd like to participate in this effort.  My background is in digital
hardware/system design and software development (Forth is my language of
choice and most frequent use).  I worked for 15 years at NASA designing
primarily digital hardware/software systems,

3) An idea I'd like to see developed, and work on, is a stack based Forth
engine hardware core, along the lines of the former Harris RTX 2000/10 16-
bit cpu, but only better and faster.

4) I have lots of ideas for lots of stuff, and may be wiling in to get invlolved
documentation efforts too, time allowing.

JZ

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.