[oc] newbie question regarding cost of gates

Hi all,
	as one of the new people that have discovered this project, I would
just like to ask if there are any pointers as to the cost of development
boards and/or the common chips used.  Also if anyone else who lives in
Australia could point where to obtain these goodies, I am keen to get
started leaning and perhaps helping out but need a few more hints to get on
track.

I have digital/micro skills with some experience programming up small PLD's
am keen to get into more.

core I would like to see is SCSI.

	cya,	Andrew...

http://members.xoom.com/andrewmuck/MP3.htm