Re: [oc] licensing made easy (2nd try)

I think it is a good idea to add a 'license' type
field.  If possible, it would also be nice to be able
to say 'show me all projects with license type XYZ',
as can be done in Sourceforge.

I don't mind attempting to put together a summary
of the discussion so far.  No promises though on
when I will have time to do it.

At this stage, I'm not prepared to write anything
detailed on the rights and obligations implied by each
license, as I cannot give definitive answers.
Ideally this should be done by someone with
legal training.  I can try to find some decent
links on the topic though.  Most likely there are web
sites out there with in depth discussions about
each type of license.

Regards
John