Re: [oc] Inquiry

Hi Rudi,

I'm sorry if I upset people.

I have a number of cores on my web site that are in various  stages of
completion.
I'm a novice at this .... I've been only designing VHDL cores for a year.
I've been writing realtime embedded software for about 15 years and
spend 5 years
at a government research organisation, where I spent some time working on
frame rate image processing hardware.

I would have thought the size and functionality of my cores at least are
not up to scratch
with a comercial ones.

If you look at the size of a VHDL core and compare them to the complexity of
normal software, they are not that big or terribly complex. My System09
CPU core is
only 300K of source code.

John.

--