Re: [oc] very very urgent

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 14:19, Soban Shoeb Chawre wrote:
> hello,
>
> > I have actually started a list where I keep track of
> > people like "sundararajan". Some even email me privately
> > and offer to pay to do their homework for them.
>
> you may just forward their offers,there r many people around here
> willing to do "their homework" if they "offer to pay".

As I said before, this is not the appropriate place for
job trading. Try Google to find an appropriate list (there
are many).

Further, I do not support people who can't get their
homework done and ask other to do it for them.

rudi
www.asics.ws   - Solutions for your ASIC needs -
FREE IP Cores  -->   http://www.asics.ws/  <---
-----  ALL SPAM forwarded to: UCE@FTC.GOV  -----