Re: [oc] very very urgent

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 22:06, Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> Aloha!
>
> sundararajan ramamurthy wrote:
> > Hello sir,
> >   i am a student doing my final semester U.G. programme in engineering.
> > I am in very much need of your help.  Please let me know about the rake
> > receiver and its vhdl codes for the cdma rake receiver.  Please take
> > pains to help me as i am running short of time.
> >   Waiting eagerly and urgently for your reply.
> >         Thanking you,
> > sundararajan.
>
> It is very very urgent to do your homework yourself. If you don't take the
> pains to do this now, you will not be a good engineer tomorrow.
>
> Thanking you,
> Joachim

I have actually started a list where I keep track of
people like "sundararajan". Some even email me privately
and offer to pay to do their homework for them.

I will keep this list and always cross check any new
recruits that apply for a job with us to make sure I
don't hire any of these "extremely smart and not lazy"
guys.

I hardly read this mailing list anymore, as it has
degraded in to a "help me now do my job" request line
from a "lets do a new cool IP core" list.

There are plenty of other lists that are there to help
get started, and are much more appropriated to get
questions about FPGAs answered. Just do a Google search.
Oh wait, I forgot, most people on this list don't know
how to use Goodle ... oh well ...

Regards,
rudi
www.asics.ws   - Solutions for your ASIC needs -