RE: [oc] CAN controller

Hi, Emmanuel

I'd like all discussions to go through cores mailing list that's the
reason I redirected you here.

Please read my comments below.

No, not yet. At the moment I don't have this plan but you never know.

> 2. Is a VHDL version going to be available?

Yes. I won't write it. So far Shehryar Shaheen volunteered to do it. As
far as I know he didn't finish it, yet. Hopefully he'll respond to your
question.

> I would like to take a look to any relevant documentation (about the
> project) you have, if possible.

Can standard is available at the http://www.can.bosch.com
I found SJA1040 from Philips very helpful. Search their website for the
specification.

Regards,
	Igor