Re: [oc] Beyond Transmeta...

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 09:04, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Friday 14 February 2003 20:24, Rudolf Usselmann wrote:
> > On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 17:41, Lars Segerlund wrote:
> > >   When I get my hand on someone HOT ! I usually try to get a good grip
> > > and not let her get away :-) !
> >
> > Ahh, you need to join our Thailand design center - I have the
> > impression you won't get any work done, however ! ;*)
>
> Forget Thailand. Living in Malaysia for decade+ and knowing the region
> reasonably well, the most neuron trigging eminators are definately
> Indonesians. Medura island, especially, can be recommended ;o), and work?
> Probably never again, as they know how to make you stay....

Not so fast ! If you way of all the facts, you might find that
Thailand should not be forgotten that quickly ! Depending on
your priorities and desires, Thailand has a balanced mix of
"neuron trigging", nature and still some decent infrastructure
like ADSL. Political situation is also among the most stable
in the region. Just look at Indonesia with all the rebels and
fighting - I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
I haven't been to Malaysia yet, but was told that it lacks very
far behind Thailand in terms if infrastructure ...

> Getting way off-topic, but good to see that a community is not about
> technologym, but about people after all.
>
> Niclas

Cheers !

rudi
www.asics.ws   - Solutions for your ASIC needs -