Re: [oc] Beyond Transmeta...

On Friday 14 February 2003 20:24, Rudolf Usselmann wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 17:41, Lars Segerlund wrote:
> >   When I get my hand on someone HOT ! I usually try to get a good grip
> > and not let her get away :-) !
>
> Ahh, you need to join our Thailand design center - I have the
> impression you won't get any work done, however ! ;*)

Forget Thailand. Living in Malaysia for decade+ and knowing the region
reasonably well, the most neuron trigging eminators are definately
Indonesians. Medura island, especially, can be recommended ;o), and work?
Probably never again, as they know how to make you stay....

Getting way off-topic, but good to see that a community is not about
technologym, but about people after all.

Niclas