Re: [oc] Synthesizable Testbench

can i get more links or suggetsted books on  synthesizable
testbench

wht i get from the discusion so far is tht the synthesizable
testbench is a fsm that reads the test data form the ram and pass
tht to the test module and the recive the result from the module
after some dely depending on the module and store tht in the ram
,

  is tht it?
if so then how would it be possible to use a single clock to read
the test data from the ram and store the result in to the ram?

tanveer