[oc] SourceForge?

I'm starting to take an interest in this open hardware stuff. I've also been
looking at SourceForge, which hosts a whole ton of open software stuff. It
certainly makes sense to have a web site that is specific to the OpenCore
effort, but Source Forge looks like a great place to host all the projects.
Since the work product of OpenCore looks and feels a lot like software (at
least until you actually jam it into some silicon), it seems like a great
fit. Those guys have really figured out how to do this stuff, too. Has this
already been considered? Am I way off here?