[oc] Async Fifo core

Hi!
I have designed a async_fifo core, which has three
different modes of operation.
I have done the basic testing, and also synthesized it.

I want to make the core available to others, without complete
guarantee that it works, as i have not done thorough testing.

Please let me know if you think if it is useful to add this in
opencores list.
Following is the general description of the core.
I call one side of the Interface as Host and the other side
as client. The host and the client can work at totally independent
clocks, with no limit on the ratio of the clock.

Mode00 : Host Writes/reads Client Reads/Writes
Mode01 : Host Writes Client Reads
Mode10 : Host reads Client Writes

Rajkumar...

FREE global voice/fax/e-mail in your mailbox at http://www.hotvoice.com