Re: [oc] opencores status

Hi, Damjan,

I noticed there are various version OR1000, which version is in CVS? Is it
the most updated one?

For the GUN C compiler, how is it current status? Is GDB available? For the
OCRP board, what debugging mechanism is in it?

About the OS poriting status, you said you are working on it, anything you
can share now? How about the eCos?

Sorry for so many questions? I didn't get all above information from the
website, hopefully you could shed me some light?

Thanks,
-Ling