[oc] Digital Equalizer (DSP)

Hello,

We are final years students in Bandung Institut of Technology.

We have a design about DSP cores especially in Digital Equalizer. And we
want to make our design by VHDL futhermore reallize it with Alliance tool
to make the layout.

Almoust digital graphic equalizer today are not fully digital, because the
digital signals going though a D/A converter before equalization is
applied in analog, introducing noise and interference to the signal.
There is no good reason not to use a simple DSP IC to do the equalization
before the D/A convertion. Thus the creation of the digital graphic
equalizer is all about.

We think that's a good topic to be discussed in opencores people.
We hope you can help us and give us  some respon or maybe question about
that.

Thank's for your attention

Andhi K.
Cahyo Adi.