Re: [oc] OCRP-1 board source?

Hi Gert,

there were two version of PDFs. It is possible that first version of PDFs is
actually on the web but it is hard to figure out that just by looking at both
versions of PDFs since the only difference is that for second version of PDFs
components were renumbered (and I have only access to version that is on the
web). I don't have a board nor other PDFs at hand right now to verify so you'll
have to wait a day. If I'll will that PDFs on web are not correct I'll find the
other version of PDFs and publish them.

regards,
Damjan