[oc] Request for web survey

We apologize for this interruption.

We, a market research company in Tokyo, Japan, want to carry out two
questionnaires.

If you live in the USA and use copier machine on business or shaving, please
answer our
 questions by visiting our

1. The customer satisfaction survey on copier machine in office.
( Among the respondents, 15 persons will be presented US$100 by drawing )
2. Shaving
  ( Among the respondents, 10 persons will be presented US$200 by drawing )
Successful persons will be contacted to soon after we finish the survey.

We will process your answers only for the statistics reason.
Your privacy will be strictly protected and your answers will not be used
for any other purposes.

Looking forward to receiving answers from you,

Sincerely yours,

Sumio Muramatsu,
CEO
VLC Inc.

Higashi Kanda 2-chome, 10-16, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0031 Japan
Tel : 81-3-5820-7222     Fax : 81-3-5820-7266
E-mail : mail to overseas@vlcank.co.jp