RE: [oc] OCRP-1

 Yes I'm bery interested in your project. I hope to get bare PCB. (assembled
is better, if enough people to order assemble to some factory)
 I already ordered 'Xilinx high-end startup campaign' so I could write down
FPGA by myself.

 (I'm thinking about very simple TTA architecture OpenCPU, with
reconfigureble math-unit)

Damjan wrote:
>- bare PCBs are no problem. Price listed on the web for one piece is for
>ordering 20 PCBs at the manufacturer. If there will be less than 20
>candidates then the prices might be a bit higher (10-20 %). More than 20
>candidates lowers the prices but not much. It is very probable that I order
>PCBs next week.
>- assembled boards might be a problem since I must first buy all componets
>and find a company that will solder them at a good price. This could be a
>problem since assembly and verification of 10-20 boards could be very
>expensive. That is way I prefer bare PCBs.

Toyozou
PXW07530@nifty.ne.jp
Open palm-top PC Morphy One Project http://www.morphyone.org
http://www.morphyplanning.co.jp