Re: [oc] OCRP-1

> Cotton,
>
> since I have practical experience (which is great BTW) with the board (and I
> am one of the authors) I'll write a manual how to use them and assemble them
> etc but only if others get PCBs or assembled boards. Since I have planty of
> stuff to do I'll first wait to see if we really organize small production.
>
> regards, Damjan

Before you do a full manual, it might be helpful just to state what
level of soldering skill/tools people would need.. eg, surface mount?
What pitch? BGA ;-) ?  Without knowing that kind of thing you may
get people NOT ordering PCBs just in case it might be beyond them
to assemble...

my 2 penn'orth/2 cents/2 dinars(?)

Graham