Re: [oc] SOC bus

How about AMBA? The AMBA bus (by ARM, but I think it is total free) is also
a  very good bus for system on a chip. It' is resizable, and therefore it
can be used for many different purposes, from high speed data transfer to
low data rate functions (even on the same design). What do you thing about
this bus?
Bernhard