Re: [oc] OCRP-1

Hello folks,

I too would be interested in an assembled board.  It sounds like there are
a lot of people who feel this way.  So, the question is, how many people do
we need to find before the cost of an assembled board becomes reasonable?
I'd probably be willing to pay $100 to $200.  Is this even in the ballpark?

By the way, if these assembled boards do ever materialize, would they be
assembled in such a way that the FPGA is reprogrammable?  Ideally, the FPGA
would be in a ZIF socket or something so that a person could play around
with changing the logic.  (or maybe even reprogrammable in the circuit?)
I'm not a big hardware expert as you can probably tell, and I haven't built
a computer since the days of the Intel 8085, but will this be a possibility?

Mike

P.S.  Is there any central list somewhere of who is interested in
assembled/unassembled boards?  Would it help to create a database somewhere
so that people could enter their names and Damjan would know how many
people wanted these boards?  I'd be glad to do this if help is needed.  I
didn't see anything like this on opencores.org, but maybe I am just missing
something...