[oc] scalable RISC engine

I am Motohiro Kurisu, director of Hirotech, Inc in Japan.
My company has been made IPs almost three years and
have sold them to the U.S. companies such as Zilog and
TeleCruz.

Last November, I made an open source code of my scalable
RISC engine which covers 8bits, 16bits and 32bits instruction
as well as 64bits.  I had a patent for this architecture in the
U.S..  It uses modified harvard architecture, combine two
instructions in one cycle, change the instruction implementation
width.  So the same instruction can be used for 8, 16, 32 and 64bits.

The article and source code are published on one of Japanese
magazine twice.  I am going to release 32 bits engine one or two
months later.  I have two customers right now, I just released
beta version to one customer.   It uses Xilinx XCV300 device
and runs about 30MHZ.  16 bits one is a little higher, 33-35MHZ.

I have heard that your organization is doing same thing and I
hope  I can work with your organization if it is possible.  I know
the source code should be open for market because they have
a different platform for develop environment.  They want to check
it in FPGA very quick and source code is needed.

My company has RISC engine core designed for network application,
graphics co-processor, and tiny 8 bit machine.  We also have TS-DMUX
module for digital TV, pixel OSD for TV micro, 8251, UART, PWM,
I..R. capture, HDTV memory controller.  I am not sure which one
should be open but RISC engine is open now.

Hope someone is interested in my project and can work together.
My RISC engine aims at embedded solution, not PC applicaion.
I did not know your organizaion well so I did it in Japan at first, soon,
same article is published in Korea.

Rgds,

Motohiro Kurisu
Hirotech, Inc.
17-6 minami Fujisawa
Fujisawa city, Kanagawa-ken Japan 251-0055
phone 81-466-28-1171
fax 81-466-29-6820
mkurisu@cityfujisawa.ne.jp
mkurisu@hirotech.com