[oc] Ideas for cores

You have a great project so far, keep up the good work!  I have no
experience at all with designing processor cores.  But I have written
optimized assembly rountines for a few things.  One of the things that I
like the most in a processor is SIMD instructions.  It seems that
neither the OpenRISC 1000 or 2000 support these.  A processor with a
full set of SIMD instructions and registers would be useful in 2d and 3d
graphics programming, high-speed data processing, and many other places.

Good Luck,
Dave Turner