Re: [oc] ask slashdot?

> I'd like to "ask slashdot" what people think about GPL style licensing
> issues regarding synthesizable software such as VHDL, and Verilog HDL.
>
> What say the opencores crew?
>
> --Scott

The last time anything like this was done, it resulted in a deluge of
hundreds of mails completely flooding some mailing lists and resulting
in a lot of people leaving. Licensing issues generate strong feelings;
althouth the issues do need sorting out, I'd strongly recommend
keeping them off lists used to discuss technical matters!

Graham