Re: [oc] promotion & sponsors

Damjan Lampret wrote:

> > It seems like a good thing might be to have someone who deals with the
> > newbies, and perahsp assigns them tasks or something?  I have seen a ton
> > of "I have X skills, how I can help?" messages.  It seems like the
> > project would get advanced further if someone was there to answer each
> > and every one of those messages...
> >

> I couldn't agree more. But AFAIK nobody is interested to do this.

Perhaps somebody might be more interested in it if it was managed
through SourceForge[1].  SourceForge has all sorts of Web interfaces
which make task, bug, patch, and other management very easy.

	Jeff

[1] http://sourceforge.net/

--
Jeff Garzik              | Rule 1:
Building 1024            | There is no cabal.