Re: [oc] promotion & sponsors

Damjan Lampret wrote:
> I think we also need a team that would promote our activities (PR, preparing
> press releases and announcements, ...), scout for new developers and new
> sponsors etc. What do you think? Any candidates?

Since the EETimes and Slashdot articles, there has been quite a bit of
attention, and quite a few new developers.

It seems like a good thing might be to have someone who deals with the
newbies, and perahsp assigns them tasks or something?  I have seen a ton
of "I have X skills, how I can help?" messages.  It seems like the
project would get advanced further if someone was there to answer each
and every one of those messages...

--
Jeff Garzik              | Rule 1:
Building 1024            | There is no cabal.