Re: [oc] How about a 3D chip

Hello gzcyj,

g1n> Dear Sir,

g1n> I have an idea to design a chip to implement OpenGL pipelining.I understand the C implementation of OpenGL and have basic knowledge of VHDL. And I am sure it would be very interesting to realize
g1n> it in VHDL.

g1n> I hope I can get help here. Could you give me some advice?

g1n> Yours,
g1n> Yujie Chen

g1n> -----------------------------------------------
g1n> »¶Ó­ÄúʹÓÃ163µç×ÓÓʾַþÎñ(www.163.net)
g1n> ÆäËû¾«²ÊÍøÕ¾:
g1n> http://www.1hao.com      µç×ÓÉÌÎñÒ¼ºÅÍø
g1n> http://supercool.163.net ³¬¼¶¿á¸öÈËÖ÷Ò³»ùµØ
g1n> http://pcicq.163.net     ÍøÂçÑ°ºô»ú

I haven't got a lot of time but I would like to help out designing the OpenGL chip…
I have knowledge about Verilog/VHDL and got access to all the tools to get from model to ASIC/FPGA.

--
Best regards,
 Claus                            mailto:crs@ipsemiconductors.com