[oc] JBits (was: Volunteer for GPL'd CAD tool)

I had understood that JBits was merely a way of partially reloading an FPGA's
configuration from within a (possibly remote) Java application. The actual bits
to be loaded still have to be generated from the normal Xilinx tools. Since I
happen to have a Sun workstation, I won't have to install Windows just to run
those ;-)

On a related subject, some of the things I read in the Atmel documents implied
that they had/would make the detailed bitstream format available (at the very
least for the older 6000 family). I never did see the specifications
themselves, so I am not sure about this.

-- Jecel