[oc] CAN core in VHDL

Hello,
         I have translated Igor Mohr's CAN Core in VHDL.

But it has to be tested and verified (and debugged!). If any body has full
version of ModelSim (or any other simulator that
supports mixed HDL simulation) and is interested in verifying the core then
I can send hime the core and it can be verified using the Verilog testbench
with orignal Verilog core.

Here a link that shows how to do mixed HDL simulations in ModelSim (It's pretty simple!)
http://jason.sdsu.edu/modelsim/se_html/tutorial_html/t_mixed.html

Anybody interested in doing this let me know

Regards

Shehryar