From: owner-cores@opencores.org [mailto:owner-cores@opencores.org]On
Behalf Of AMemar@email.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 11:42 PM
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: Re: [oc] 答复: [oc] Re: [oc] 答复: [oc] Suggesting H263codec
core

hi
dear sir
I am electronic enginner with 3 years exp. , my M.Sc. project was
" FPGA implementation of Image Compression system" and uses wavelet
and DCT and other codings in my project .
now i am intrested in Video phone systems , then intrested in H.263
coding for Video compression.
i will be happy to join in your project.

Regards.

Amir Memar
amemar@email.com