Re: [oc] I2C core in slave mode

It is developed as a master interface. First as a single master only, but with
multi-master and slave operation in the back of my mind.
After a couple of changes multi-master mode was only a couple of lines of code
away, so now it is multi-master capable.

Slave operation requires some additional logic, among others to detect 'my
slave address'. Also when in slave mode, it shouldn't be possible to generate
start and stop conditions. For the rest, operation should be equal.

Somebody (probably me) should add it sometime, but for now it is not
slave-mode capable.

The biggest problem isn't coding the lines, that should be done in, say
2-4weeks (full-time), but verifying the entire core again.

Richard