From: owner-cores@opencores.org [mailto:owner-cores@opencores.org]On
Behalf Of Héctor Orón Martínez
Sent: woensdag 26 februari 2003 20:12
To: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [oc] Altera flex 10k board

Estimado Lars,

Con fecha martes, 25 de febrero de 2003, 16:39:12, escribió:

LS>   Does anybody know of a flex 10k board ( free ) which I can build in
LS> order to experiment a bit ?

  I am working on a project for Altera APEX and ACEX for free for opencores,
might need some help on design as i am not a guru. :P

  The only board i have ever seen with flex 10k is Altera's evaluation
board, i
think schematics don't come with it, but if i get them i mail them to you.

LS>   I am looking for a board with a jtag on it but not much more, simply a
LS> board to verify that i can download and run bitstreams in it.

LS>   I have looked like man on google and different fpga sites, but I don't
LS> seem to be able to find a flex10k reference desing ..

   Design your own :P

LS>   thanks / Lars.

LS> --

Saludos,