[oc] FFT algorithm

Hello Sir,

I am looking for IEEE papers for FFT Implementation in VLSI.
basically an architecture and state diagrams.. for the Controller .

I am using  1 multiplier and two adders for it, the idea got from IEEE
papers on net.

but i don;t have much information to start with....

so ...i request u to guide me to good  site.for FFT where i can
information or suggest me some good projects to work on...if i can get
good material or specification on that on net...

I am currently  a VLSI student..

                                                                       Thanking u,
                                                                       Rajan  Batra.