Re: [oc] Design Question

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 05:44:51AM -0800, Ho, Wen Jei      x4297 wrote:

I had the xilinx/altera webpack/leonardo type items in mind.
The free(beer) ones usually read both languages.

Licensed synthesis tools tend to licnese the language reader too -
which stops them being language neutral (unless both labguage front
ends are purchased)

Does depend on what the target technology is though.
john