From: "Ali Mashtizadeh" <ali@alikat.org>
To: <cores@opencores.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [oc] NEED NOTES

We don't need to completely moderate it , do what i said in the last
email and have moderators check for the free email services like u
originally suggested.

Ali

Damjan Lampret wrote:

> In that case the list must be completely moderated. This has two
disadvantages:
> - messages will take an additional day or so to get to the list (depends
how often the moderator(s) would check)
> - it will require to have moderator(s) [my suggestion was just for
yahoo,hotmail since there is less traffic compared to all emails]

> regards,
> Damjan
>
> On 23 Mar 2002 00:18 CET you wrote:
>
> > I think this server needs to filter spammers. I've noticed a few stupid
> > advertisments, and a moderator for those emails is a good idea since
> > thats a source for spamming.
> >
> > Ali
> >
> > Damjan Lampret wrote:
> > >
> > > Folks,
> > >
> > > what do you think about making this list moderated for all yahoo,
hotmail etc. emails? Altough it would require someone to be the moderator
and regulary check emails ....